Innovations such as low account thresholds and partial equity ownership have made investing easier than ever before.
SoFi Invest is a trading platform that offers many “quality of life” features such as automatic management and recurring investments.
Does that mean it’s worth all the hype? Is SoFi Investment Legitimate?
We believe so. Keep reading to find out why.
|product name||SoFi الاستثمار investment|
|Services||Investment and brokerage platform|
|Minimum investment||$1, $10 cryptocurrency|
|Administrative fees||no one.|
SoFi Investment Summary
- SoFi was founded in 2011 as a one-stop financial store for users.
- SoFi focuses on providing low-cost investment by not charging management fees for its automated investment platform or fees on open positions.
- Offers commission-free trading.
Pros and Cons
- As a major selling point, SoFi Investing has a $0 administration fee.
- Membership perks include low interest rates on SoFi loans, access to regional networking opportunities, business orientation, and much more.
- Free access to licensed investment advisors via SoFi Investing.
- Available only to US citizens at this time.
- No trading forex or mutual funds.
Learn more about SoFi Investing
What is SoFi investing?
SoFi Investing is a low cost, direct market access investment platform. It was created with novice and helpless traders in mind.
SoFi Investing handles the entire procedure for you to set it apart from other investment platforms. Investing is made simple via their mobile app and is designed so that anyone can navigate the platform.
Even if you are a complete beginner and find yourself stuck, you can contact SoFi directly where you can live chat with real financial advisors and they will guide you through the process.
- With SoFi Invest, you don’t have to do an asset research before investing. Instead, SoFi Invest manages this process for you. Just make sure that you are comfortable with taking the risks for any investment.
- You can use their robo advisor for passive trading or their live investment to make your investments.
Read the full SoFi Investing review here!
What does SoFi Investing offer?
SoFi Invest allows SoFi Money users to deposit profits automatically and start investing in cryptocurrencies or buy stock bits or partial shares of stock.
For digital stocks and ETF transactions, SoFi provides free trading. SoFi Investing offers two investment strategies to choose from:
- SoFi Active Investing: Allows you to trade stocks and ETFs independently through a self-directed investment portfolio.
- SoFi Automated Investing: SoFi Investing uses automated advisory-based technology to handle your assets.
Customers have many IRA choices with SoFi including Sofi Roth IRAs, Regular IRAs, and SEP IRAs. Investors looking to open a Roth IRA on a low-cost automated platform may find SoFi the best option.
All SoFi Invest clients are eligible to receive free individual financial advice from the full suite of SoFi Financial Advisors. Unauthorized advisors are required by law to make recommendations that are in the best interest of investors because they are bound by the fiduciary rule.
Something good to see implementing SoFI is the loss tax harvest. Given all that they already offer, this could require a lot of robo advisor with no management fee.
What are the expected returns from Sofi Investing?
Sofi Invest has a historical average annual return of around 7% after accounting for inflation. It is important to remember that each robo has a unique investment approach that can affect profits. Investors earn money with SoFi Invest by receiving dividends and returns from rising stock prices.
When SoFi Invest was founded in 2011, its first mission was to help clients refinance their student loans at discounted interest rates. SoFi Investing has now evolved into a full-service financial institution that provides credit cards and financial planning.
Sophie’s investment numbers are impressive. They boast over 4 million members with over $50 billion in loans funded and $22 billion in debt repaid by members.
We have to admit that SoFi’s results speak for themselves and have been exceptional so far.
SoFi Investing . Reviews
Users on Trustpilot, one of the best review sites, have left many positive reviews about SoFi Investing. Let’s mention some of them.
“Before applying, the reviews I read were very mixed. I was skeptical at first. Apply for $60,000. Streamlined process. No bureaucracy. Received money in less than 24 hours after applying. I was able to consolidate monthly billing and lower my monthly payment and interest rate Significantly. No big prepayment penalty. This was the easiest and fastest loan process I have ever seen. Would definitely use it again if needed. Very happy. Thank you SOFI.” –OB
“The process was very fast, I was approved in just 4 days and the communication was excellent. I would just like to have spanish speaking workers because I deal with dls languages but I have people who only speak Spanish and would like to apply for loans from SOFI” –Velasco jeans
“The whole process went very smoothly. The agent kept me updated on where my order is at all times. She was very friendly and professional when we spoke. It is very difficult to get a loan but SoFi worked with me to find a loan as well as get approved for my $40,000. I am grateful I will definitely recommend SoFi to my friends and family.” –Barbara Copsey
SoFi investment rating
Here are some SoFi Investing reviews:
- Trustpilot – 4.2 / 5
- Apple App Store – 4.8 / 5
- Google Play Store – 4.1 / 5
As a one-stop shop for all your financial needs, SoFi hopes to continue to play an important role in the lives of investors.
SoFi Investing is the best place for investors who are looking for a low-fee platform that makes investing on the go possible.
Get started with SoFi Investing today!