TrendSpider is a free online technical analysis tool for active traders. Sophisticated uses
Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to detect market movements and chart patterns.
They provide analysis tools such as:
- back test
- Fibonacci retracements
The free membership package limits your ability to take full advantage of the platform. salary
To take full advantage, you will need to sign up for a membership.
This begs the question, is TrendSpider’s cost worth it?
Spoiler alert, TrendSpider is a legit platform and worth every penny. Continue reading to find out more.
What is TrendSpider?
TrendSpider is an interactive web application that allows traders to perform back tests, evaluate charts, create strategies, and perform technical and fundamental analysis.
It also uses advanced machine learning techniques to provide traders with exceptional visuals that can improve their performance.
TrendSpider is also a good educational tool for developing technical indicator expertise and teaching investors to spot previously unidentified patterns.
You can read a full review of TrendSpider here.
TrendSpider lets you get started with a 7-day free trial.
TrendSpider has four pricing options:
- Premium ($44 per month)
- Elite ($87 per month)
- Advanced ($131 per month)
TrendSpider’s premium plan costs $44 per month when purchased as a one-time payment and $36.67 per month when paid annually.
The Premium plan allows real-time data during regular trading hours for NASDAQ, NYXE, AMEX stocks, exchange-traded funds, and cryptocurrencies (100+ pairs).
You get one free training session with unlimited charts, technical analysis, indicators, trends and research tools.
You can also create your own custom alert rules.
Here are the features included in the Premium plan:
- Real-time market data
- trend detection
- Multi-timeframe analysis
- Dynamic price alerts
- Exchange Traded Funds
The Elite plan will cost $87 per month when purchased monthly. If prepaid annually, it’s $72.50.
This package comes with everything the PRO Trade package does plus additional features including higher limits for some features, as well as access to unique features such as multi-factor alerts.
Here are the features included in the Elite plan:
The Elite plan is best for traders who are looking for tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Market data
- Multi-factor advanced alert
- Back testing capabilities
- raindrop charts
The advanced version costs $131 per month when paid monthly and $109.17 per month when paid up front.
It is almost exactly the same as the Elite version but has slightly higher limit options.
If you’ve maxed out the Elite version, the Advanced version might be worth considering.
Here are the features included in the advanced plan:
- Larger alert limits
- Longer alert durations
- More workspaces
- Exclusive access to experimental features
Here’s how it works:
Like most other technical analysis tools, TrendSpider works on a subscription-based model. TrendSpider allows you to choose your subscription package before entering your personal data.
After creating an account, you can start making charts and doing market research. Be sure to download the TrendSpider mobile app to perform your technical analysis on the go.
Where TrendSpider excels is in its user-focused interface. The platform is not only educational but also fun to use.
- The ability to perform a back test immediately
- Recognize chart patterns
- Trend line analysis and detection
- Multi-timeframe analysis
- All charts can be analyzed using AlphaTrends’ VWAP
- Analysis of charts with multiple timeframes
- Support for US stock exchanges, forex, and cryptocurrencies.
Key Features of the Advanced TrendSpider Plan
The advanced version provides users with access to five different trading bots, allowing them to further automate their daily trading activities.
Other than that, the Advanced version does not provide any additional benefits over the Elite version. It simply includes some additional basic functions and limitations.
Find out how much you’ll save with our elite plan coupon here.
Here are some of the key features of a paid TrendSpider subscription:
- Enterprise-grade performance and reliability with automatic planning features
- Fully customizable analysis rules that can be adapted to your trading style
- Smart and custom watchlists so you never miss a trading opportunity
- Customizable interface themes with different visual graphics and templates
- Synchronize dynamic alerts using email or SMS notifications
- Highly customizable layouts and mods
- Multiple timeframe features
- Technical analysis with trend lines, support and resistance and technical patterns
- Quiet hours when you don’t want to be disturbed by price alerts
TrendSpider Final Verdict | Is it worth it?
TrendSpider has a wide range of tools including an extensive library of technical indicators, news alerts, and market data all easily accessible via a sleek user interface.
It also provides powerful analytics capabilities by automating the entire process from data collection to visualizations.
If you are an experienced trader who wants to simplify and automate your trading strategies, TrendSpider is well worth considering.
- It is really easy to identify trends and candlesticks with these indicators
- Flexible and customizable configurations
- Good customer support
- Dynamic alerts
- The learning curve is steep
- Some products are still being refined
Related investment product reviews: